- Asthanga Hridayam, ongoing tutelage under Prof GG Gangadharan, Ayurvedacharya, Director, M. S. Ramaiah Indic Centre for Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine (MSR ICAIM)
- Ayurvedic Wellness Counsellor, Kerala Ayurveda Academy, USA (2020)
- Ayurveda Nutrition & Lifestyle, Certificate (4 Modules) Institute of Ayurveda & Integrative Medicine, Bangalore, 2015
- Ayurveda Nutrition and Beauty Care, Institute of Ayurveda & Integrative Medicine, Bangalore , 2011
- Hatha Yoga Course, Nikkam Guruji Yoga Syllabus, Singapore 2009
- Ayurveda Pharmacology (ITC), Singapore 2007
- Yoga Teacher’s Certificate, SVYASA Yoga University in Bangalore (India), 1995
- Director, Innergy Ayurveda and Yoga Pte Ltd, 2013
- Founder and President, Ayurveda Association of Singapore (AAOS), 2009
- External Trainer, Complementary Medicine Guide for Pharmacy Professionals in Singapore (Ayurveda), Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), the National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (University of New South Wales (Australia)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)
As an educator, she is driven by the passion for what Ayurveda and Yoga can offer and that each of us can empower ourselves to take charge of our own wellbeing. In her easy-to-understand, engaging, and entertaining style, she has educated thousands of people in Asia since 2009, showing them how they can customise and apply the principles of Ayurveda and Yoga in their daily lives for holistic and lasting wellbeing.
She is a highly sought-after speaker and has delivered numerous public and private talks and workshops in Singapore and Asia. Some of the events include 3CA for Ageing, 50 Plus Singapore, Ang Mo Kio – Thye Hua Kwan Hospital, BD Singapore, Eu Yan Sang Singapore, Morgan Stanley, Nestle Singapore, National Parks Board (Nparks), National Heritage Board, Peranakan Museum, Singapore Heritage Festival, Singapore National Libraries, Singapore Polytechnic, Republic Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Yale-NUS College (Singapore), Singapore Institute of Management University (UniSIM), University of Las Vegas Nevada (UNLV Singapore), the Singapore General Hospital (SGH), , the Sleep Society of Singapore, Starbucks Singapore, Tembusu College, Several Community Centers (CC), Ministry of Education (MOE) wellness programmes for their staff and corporate sectors.
Outside Singapore she has been invited to speak at the Malaysia Medical Association (Malaysia), Natural Medical Congress (Malaysia), Show Chuan Memorial Hospital (Taiwan), Chang Gung Memorial Hospital (Taiwan), Changhua County Government (Taiwan), Changhua County Police Force (Taiwan), Nanhua University (Taiwan), Healthplex (Shanghai), Montessori-Xavier University Conference (Shanghai) Hong Kong Academy of Naturopathy (Hong Kong). 6th World Natural Medicine Conference (Macau).
Vasanthi also travels to Taiwan regularly to conduct trainings on Mind Wellness (Manasa Roga) though Ayurveda and Yoga. She has conducted Training Programs and workshops at Show Chuan Memorial Hospital, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taoyuan General Hospital, China Medical University, and Nanhua University in Taiwan.
Vasanthi who sits on the academic committee of the Hong Kong Academy of Naturopathy has also been awarded the “Dharma Award for Excellence” in promoting the scientific awareness of Ayurveda by the Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America (USA).
She has been working in several organisations in Singapore, Australia and Indonesia before pursuing her passion in Ayurveda and Yoga.
Get In Touch
- 20 Maxwell Road #09-17, Singapore 069133